Important information about your return
If you are not satisfied with the items you ordered, or if you need a different size, you can return the product following the procedure below.
You recieve your return label, if your shipping adress is located in germany, with your order confirmation email shortly after completing your order. If you are unable to print the label, there is a QR code on the DHL return label. Show this QR code on your smartphone at a DHL branch, a DHL parcel shop, a DHL delivery agent or a DHL packing station. DHL will print the label for you.
If you return your article within Germany and have inadvertently lost or deleted your return label, which was sent with the order confirmation, please click HERE to create a new return label.
Please understand that the direct costs of returning the goods from abroad must be borne by the customer.
And that is how it works:
- Please enter the return reason and the quantity on the delivery note / return slip.
- Put the items together with the return slip in the package.
- Uniquely mark the package as RETURN.
- Please arrange a registered return so that your parcel can be tracked in case of loss via a tracking number.
- Exchange requests can only be considered in size, color or item in the same or lower value. If an item is more expensive, please order it anew.
- Once your return has been received, you will receive a confirmation e-mail confirming the receipt of the returned goods, and after checking the return you will be refunded the corresponding amount - according to the method of payment chosen by you.
Should you have any further questions, please feel free to send us an e-mail at email@example.com.
The address for the return is: OneWorldLogistics GmbH, Ettore-Bugatti-Straße 39 - 41, 51149 Köln, Germany